Author Topic: Founder's Packs available this weekend  (Read 1731 times)

AgentSmith5150

• Section Moderator
  • Level 17
  • Drugs r bad, mmkayy
    • View Profile
Founder's Packs available this weekend
« on: August 29, 2012, 08:15:49 AM »
Red 5 has announced the Founder's Packs for Firefall. There are 3 tiers priced at $20, $50, and $100.

Here is a vid explaining what is in them-

As the vid states during the entire weekend that PAX prime is running (this weekend, Fri to Sun.)
There is a 25% savings on the pack prices making them $15, $37, and $75.

Forum thread- http://www.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/founder-pack-video-is-up.53109/

some quick official quotes form the thread:

Quote from: Phobos, post: 1316982, member: 3
Answers to questions...

Can I get the discount without going to PAX?

Absolutely! The discount applies for everyone during the entire PAX weekend, Friday through Sunday. After that, prices will return to normal.

Can I only get a bike by buying Commander pack?

Nope. The bike in the Commander pack is a custom chopper-style bike instead of the default bike in the game. It's unique, just like you.

Extra masks for my friends, what's that about?

At the Lieutenant and Commander level, you receive a custom mask and then you receive extra Ensign masks for your friends. You'll still look like the bad ass of the group, but we wanted you to have something that you can share with other people.

How do I reserve my name/Army name?

The websites for these will be online soon and will go with the redemption of the founders pack. Your Army name will only be "confirmed" once you have 5 total people in your Army. So get your friends ready to go. More details on the specific pages later this week.

How long will Founders packs be available?

Founders packs are just that, for founders. They will only be available for a limited time. Time is still to be determined, but buy early if you're worried (especially with that 25% discount).

Can I use Red Beans to buy a founders pack?

No. Founders packs are separate from Red Beans and come with huge discounts on Red Beans, thus you must purchase them with credit card or Paypal.

When will I receive stuff?

Virtual items should be available Sept 24th in game. For physical goods, allow 4-6 weeks for delivery.

What do I get for buying at PAX vs online?

An awesome physical card showing that you are a founder and the Merch pet, along with all the great stuff in the packages.

I've already unlocked the Merch via the Crystite Challenge. When do I get that?

Sept 24th along with everyone else. No purchase necessary.

Quote from: Phobos, post: 1317028, member: 3
You can buy a founder pack with Paypal, which gives you red beans, but in-game we are still working on Paypal support.

Quote from: Phobos, post: 1317153, member: 3
There are no more character wipes. Ever. Any name you have now will be retained for a little while longer (any unused names with idle accounts may be removed to prevent squatting).

I am checking on international shipping.

Decals are going to be used various places, including the forums and player profile pages.

Also checking on XP boost stacking. I don't think they stack with each other, but I'll check.

Quote from: Phobos, post: 1317353, member: 3
XP bonuses do not stack. Commanders in a group receive 15%. Everyone else in their group receives 10%. They will stack with other purchased bonuses though.

Shayagor

• Level 18
  • I'm sexy and I know it!
    • View Profile
Re: Founder's Packs available this weekend
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2012, 03:06:19 PM »
I'll probably get bronze but I need someone to remind me of this deal when it's up... :-*

Kill a man, you're a murderer; Kill many, you're a conqueror; Kill 'em all, you're a God.

Life is not what you perceive, you perceive what life is. -Tim

AgentSmith5150

• Section Moderator
  • Level 17
  • Drugs r bad, mmkayy
    • View Profile
Re: Founder's Packs available this weekend
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2013, 03:49:49 PM »
Resurrecting this

Not sure how much longer this will be available. There was a dive to get more bought, hence the Founder unlocks you see at the link now. All unlocks were done so all founder levels get them.

Prices are of course back up to regular price.

I got the commander pack a long time ago and do have tiki mask codes to give out, they're like flair type fun stuff if anyone is interested, let me know :)

http://beta.firefallthegame.com/founders

Shout box

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!