Author Topic: Hall of the Damned: SotW Diablo 3 Ladder  (Read 11764 times)

Seufari

• SotW Member
  • Level 11
    • View Profile
Re: Hall of the Damned: SotW Diablo 3 Ladder
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 03:50:06 PM »
Nuuuu!! Was Wrath of the Beserker on cooldown, or all just happened so fast you were dead? Regardless, /spills

My Barb (Konan) is at 56 now as well. I'm getting ready to face the Warden and Butcher, but wondering if it's worth grinding out the last few levels and hitting 60 so that's out of the way before progressing.

I used Berserker... It kinda happened slow then fast.  Normal life lost from champ pack and then BOOM! Jailed and getting hit by three sentries left me blinking red... I think I might have had Revenge up, but I panicked and tried to escape.  Leap was on cooldown so I went nowhere fast. 

McAlison

• SotW Member
  • Level 13
  • I ain't yo bitch nigga, get your own damn fries!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2012, 06:45:45 AM »
KalimdraI RIP @ level 18.

Class?

Otherwise, updated. I'm approaching the area where I died last time with my WD, so hopefully I'll be getting doing very well tonight.

47:13 [All] FrostForged: OH SHIT HES PRO

At the corner of "get a map" and "fuck off"

Mcrat

• Administrator
  • Level 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2012, 12:14:15 PM »
Leap was on cooldown so I went nowhere fast. 

This is what scares me about leap. It's a great escape skill, also a good offensive/defensive skill (especially with the 40% armor bonus rune) but the cooldown is long enough to stop me from using it. I'll stick with whirlwind to get out of trouble for now - although it has its shortcomings too if you're walled in somewhere you don't want to be.

Shayagor

• Level 18
  • I'm sexy and I know it!
    • View Profile

Kill a man, you're a murderer; Kill many, you're a conqueror; Kill 'em all, you're a God.

Life is not what you perceive, you perceive what life is. -Tim

roger.

• SotW Member
  • Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2012, 12:23:27 PM »
MowiOwi level 18 Barb just died because of game glitches. I was fighting the big guy when you head into Alcarnus. Well he ended up knocking me back into a wall and before I could move he and his buddies trapped in the wall. Could do absolutely nothing except get knocked up in the air every second so I couldn't use skills.

Seufari

• SotW Member
  • Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 29, 2012, 01:03:06 PM »
Shadow, Level 47 Demon Hunter, Slain by stupid fire from a grate in act 3 NM...

First time, it took down considerable health and I vaulted out... I then typed out "Wow... Almost died to fire... That would suck..." and it killed me about 2 minutes later at a different point in the dungeon. My potion was on cooldown... 

Tradgedy12

• SotW Member
  • Level 17
  • Remember the dead - but fight for the living.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2012, 07:04:05 AM »
Chaeska, level 38 barbarian, slain by a mob of assholes special cultists in act 1 nightmare.

There were like 7 or 8 of them, and they had walling + arcane... I didn't know that many walls could ever happen, so I didn't have anything to get over walls in my build, so I just kinda got to sit there and watch their arcane orbs eat my health while I tried in vain to get out of the room :(
/* Do... or do not. There is no try-catch. */

McAlison

• SotW Member
  • Level 13
  • I ain't yo bitch nigga, get your own damn fries!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2012, 11:23:31 AM »
Updated afaik

47:13 [All] FrostForged: OH SHIT HES PRO

At the corner of "get a map" and "fuck off"

Tradgedy12

• SotW Member
  • Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 06, 2012, 09:07:56 AM »
Chaeska, lvl 24 barb. I was slaughtering everything in the start to act 3, like I could walk through an area without looking at the screen and I'd be fine, and then I got frozen by 3 special fallen warriors, and I never thawed. Took them goddamn 45 seconds, but when I couldn't do anything at all, it was just a matter of time.

What the fuck do you do when you get into a situation like that? Is the game just rigged so that if you get unlucky you die, period? ???

I need to calm down, I'm just so fucking pissed at the moment >.<

Mcrat

• Administrator
  • Level 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2012, 09:03:47 PM »
Ahhh Tradg, remember how you and I were talking earlier about it would be great if they lowered the 10 second timeout to give characters a chance if they disconnect...

Well I wish they had listened to our great advice, as I timed out from the server 5 mins ago (as did a mate in sc) and I came back to a dead 55 barb :(

So far the cause of death tally is Mcrat:1 (lvl 24), other shit: 2 (lvl 60 and 55).

I've stayed away from public games, but I'm starting to think it might be wise to join them so at least there's a chance of other characters taking the aggro if you d/c.

Tradgedy12

• SotW Member
  • Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2012, 05:26:31 AM »
Ugh, that's so bull. Sorry it hear, it man :(

That does remind me that I probably would have lived if I had just exited when I was perma-frozen... just didn't think of it cus I never take that 'risk' when I'm getting hit x.x

Here's hoping they're working on some server stability over there.

jzn

• SotW Member
  • Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2012, 09:22:25 AM »
crash protection, i can say from experience, is much worse in public games, because people would rather watch you die and laugh.  what you need is a party of trusted companions! 

Shayagor

• Level 18
  • I'm sexy and I know it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2012, 12:02:03 PM »
wut ^he said

Kill a man, you're a murderer; Kill many, you're a conqueror; Kill 'em all, you're a God.

Life is not what you perceive, you perceive what life is. -Tim

Tradgedy12

• SotW Member
  • Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2012, 12:39:13 PM »
I'm working on getting to a decent lvl. Looking forward to some intense nightmare / hell sessions (Y)

Tim the Guitarist

« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2012, 01:58:09 PM »
I'm working on getting to a decent lvl. Looking forward to some intense nightmare / hell sessions (Y)

NM is more like intensely easy or intensely put you over a barrel sessions, no in between. The champion packs are frequently more challenging than the boss encounters.

Shout box

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!