Author Topic: First HC death  (Read 1817 times)

roger.

• SotW Member
  • Level 17
    • View Profile
First HC death
« on: May 21, 2012, 05:06:15 AM »
Act 3, in Kulle's (sp?) dungeon. Went from 100% hp to 0 in .1 secs. I'm assuming I died to lag. It was very funny because all around me were corpses and then I just dropped dead. Also, the game says I died to "unknown."

It was going so well too. Almost to level 30.

Cym

Re: First HC death
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2012, 05:45:06 AM »
My first HC death was to spiders in the cavern in act 1. *Spills some for the homie and homies to come*

TheGreatCthulhu

• SotW Member
  • Level 17
  • Lord of R'lyeh, Great Priest of the Deep Ones
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 12:35:47 PM »
Act 3, in Kulle's (sp?) dungeon. Went from 100% hp to 0 in .1 secs. I'm assuming I died to lag. It was very funny because all around me were corpses and then I just dropped dead. Also, the game says I died to "unknown."

It was going so well too. Almost to level 30.

Either it was a bizarre circumstance caused by a lag spike or its a Hellgate-ish "bug".

You know, the "bugs" that would kill people in HC Elite mode all the time, and Flagship suspiciously never fixed them.

I'm not accusing Blizzard of putting it in there on purpose. However, the idea of them doing such a thing would be funny.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2012, 12:37:24 PM by TheGreatCthulhu »

jzn

• SotW Member
  • Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 07:36:12 AM »
The Goatmen on that long winding Hill in Act 1 have been the death of two barbarians already.  I'm not proud, im a noob.  I am so used to running away/town portal/esc-click in bad situations its just not my instinct to try to DPS them into dropping me globes.  I must learn to fight!

Shout box

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!