Author Topic: D3 Build Calculator  (Read 2222 times)

jzn

• SotW Member
  • Level 11
    • View Profile
D3 Build Calculator
« on: May 09, 2012, 11:53:24 AM »

Shayagor

• Level 18
  • I'm sexy and I know it!
    • View Profile
Re: D3 Build Calculator
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 12:31:08 AM »
it is pretty sweet!!

Kill a man, you're a murderer; Kill many, you're a conqueror; Kill 'em all, you're a God.

Life is not what you perceive, you perceive what life is. -Tim

jzn

• SotW Member
  • Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 12:45:52 PM »
read this from an official blizz post tracker- Apparently, there's a witch doctor build that can kill the Butcher in inferno in 9 seconds.  Responding to concerns that this had become the "mandatory" WD build, blizz mentioned that it is actually the 5th most popular WD build, and was currently being used by .01% of level 60 WD's.   Thats WITHOUT considering passives.

roger.

• SotW Member
  • Level 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 09:46:08 PM »
So does this mean that there is min/maxing in the game? Or is it an exploit that you can abuse?

Shayagor

• Level 18
  • I'm sexy and I know it!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 08:42:25 AM »
It's not an exploit. I saw 2 vids, one dude with supposedly leet gear who pwnd him in 9 seconds, another that used the same build (dif gear of course and passives) and took him a while longer to take down.

With the D3 game mechanics the ruler of them all is dps IMO. Makes your skills super powerful. Also, the use of the option where you can set up you own skills is a must!

Kill a man, you're a murderer; Kill many, you're a conqueror; Kill 'em all, you're a God.

Life is not what you perceive, you perceive what life is. -Tim

jzn

• SotW Member
  • Level 11
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 09:23:36 AM »
So does this mean that there is min/maxing in the game? Or is it an exploit that you can abuse?

Yes, the game is still all about min/maxing, it is just within a smaller window, or so it seems.  If you are really successful with min/maxing, you will break the game, and it seems like that can happen at high levels at least, which is a good thing.

Shout box

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!