Author Topic: I need an SotW image!  (Read 6064 times)

AgentSmith5150

• SotW Member
  • Level 17
  • Drugs r bad, mmkayy
    • View Profile
Re: I need an SotW image!
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2012, 05:02:06 PM »
Well you guys made the guild in HGL before I got involved, so that's a while back. Gotta be late '07 right?

Zoogy

• SotW Member
  • Level 14
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2012, 10:03:55 PM »
penis! Maybe it oughtta be. Ya'll realize we're about to (or already have) outlived at least 2 major social media sites?
Well you guys made the guild in HGL before I got involved, so that's a while back. Gotta be late '07 right?
And now I really feel like the little kid in the family. Btw I know what one of the social media sites is myspace right? But what is the other one?
Can we get this guy a "thread necromancer" member status or something?

Tradgedy12

• SotW Member
  • Level 17
  • Remember the dead - but fight for the living.
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2012, 02:04:52 AM »
Facebook is on the way out. The next big thing hasn't emerged yet, but everyone is pissed at FB for timeline, its getting bloated as hell, it gives all our information to corporations, etc... essentially nobody is that happy with it anymore.
/* Do... or do not. There is no try-catch. */

TheGreatCthulhu

• SotW Member
  • Level 17
  • Lord of R'lyeh, Great Priest of the Deep Ones
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2012, 11:12:04 AM »
Facebook is on the way out. The next big thing hasn't emerged yet, but everyone is pissed at FB for timeline, its getting bloated as hell, it gives all our information to corporations, etc... essentially nobody is that happy with it anymore.

Aie... could it be that Mark's house of cards is starting to collapse? Perhaps, it was bound to happen when a lot of the money was (supposedly) made from hacking and selling data to other companies.

Shout box

Sorry, you must be logged in to use the shoutbox!